John's First Birthday Party
A Number One Cake for our Number One son's Number One birthday!!
Blow the candle out John... wrong John!
John and Daddy and the special cake Mummy made

Happy 1st Birthday John! - Glad the finished product looks better than I expected when it was half done!
A small first birthday party: Michael, Melanie & Isaac, Nanna & Pop, Uncle Michael, Daddy & John (with Mummy taking the photo of course)
A First Birthday Family pic

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear John,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear John,
Happy Birthday to you!
Blow the candle out John... wrong John!
John and Daddy and the special cake Mummy made
A boy can't have too many bashing toys! - Thanks Uncle Michael
And a new car! Thanks Nanna & Pop!
I can ride and bash!
Or just check out how it all works!

And a new car! Thanks Nanna & Pop!

I can ride and bash!

Or just check out how it all works!

I like all my new toys

Off I go!
Ooh now I get to have some cake
mmm birthday cake
ooh yum!
mmm birthday cake
ooh yum!
yeah!
High 5 ... this is GOOD!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home