Look at Me!!!
I can sit up very well now... but that's not my latest trick....
I can stand up by myself!
I can even do it one handed!!
Isn't that the cutest expression!
John is so proud of himself every time he stands up.
I can stand up by myself!
I can even do it one handed!!
Isn't that the cutest expression!
John is so proud of himself every time he stands up.
I can even stand up first thing in the morning when i'm only just awake too!!!

PS... Grandma & Grandpa please note that John is wearing the shirt you gave him at Christmas. It's a very nice shirt to wear to Church.

PS... Grandma & Grandpa please note that John is wearing the shirt you gave him at Christmas. It's a very nice shirt to wear to Church.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home