Crawling Around
It's been almost a month again so time to upload some new pics. I've found that facebook is quite good for putting up videos so if you want to see a few videos of John you can go to my (Mikaela's) page.
In the past month John has been having fun crawling around...
John is a very happy and cheerful boy
I can see you!
Why play with toys when Dad's shoes are under the couch!?
I can see you!
He wasn't so cheerful when Daddy went to uni the other morning and left him behind!
It was so cute...Daddy left to go to uni and John quickly crawlled over to the door and cried looking out at the car.
John has also been enjoying looking at friends and relatives on the dishwasher - He really enjoys pulling Sam & Madeleine off!

John has also been enjoying looking at friends and relatives on the dishwasher - He really enjoys pulling Sam & Madeleine off!

Why play with toys when Dad's shoes are under the couch!?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home