Food Time
When you start to get bigger you need to eat a bit more and so, now that John is six months old, he has begun eating 'real food'.

This calls for special bowls and spoons....which we now have thanks to Uncle Bob & Aunty Loz from Darwin.
Ooh what's in there Mummy ?
Bowls and spoons! Yay! Maybe I can use them as drums?
Kung Fu Panda! Cool - Thanks Uncle Bob & Aunty Loz

Bowls and spoons! Yay! Maybe I can use them as drums?
Kung Fu Panda! Cool - Thanks Uncle Bob & Aunty Loz
This also calls for a suitable location to eat the food
Nanna's knee works well sometimes....

But a more permanent solution is required...
So Dad got to work.

And since Pop was visiting he helped out too.

Checking measurements


A few more measurements

And testing for size!

This is pretty cool Dad!
You deserve a beer...and can I have some too?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home